Frequently Asked Questions
Are you insured?
Yes. Blow It Up Inflatables does carry a General Liability insurance policy.
Will you deliver?
Yes. Blow It Up Inflatables will deliver your bounce house and set up the unit for you. We need at least 45 minutes to prepare and set up. We will return at the end of your event to break down the inflatable and pick up.
What if it rains?
If severe weather conditions (rain, high winds, etc.) exist during the term of your rental agreement, we reserve the right to cancel your reservation. We will make every effort to reschedule your rental based on available dates and times. Severe weather conditions will only be determined on the rental date.
What is your safety policy?
Blow It Up Inflatables requires that a responsible adult be in attendance at all times.
- We will walk you through safety rules prior to and after setup of the bounce house. We will also be glad to point ou the unique safety features of our bounce house.
- Safety is our first priority. Persons not following the safety rules should be asked to leave the bounce house.
- Remove shoes prior to entering the bounce house.
- All bouncers must empty their pockets before entering the bounce house. Blow It Up Inflatables is not responsible for articles lost during operation of the bounce house.
- All bouncers must remove eyeglasses, jewelry, and any hard or sharp objects before entering the bounce house.
- Absolutely NO flips, wrestling, or other forms of rough housing are allowed in the bounce house.
- Do not run and/or bounce against the walls of the bounce house.
- No pets allowed on or in the unit.
- No food, drink, chewing gum or silly string allowed on or in the unit at any time.
- Bouncers should be grouped according to age and size.